As 2016 draws to a close, it’s time for me to thank my readers for dropping by.
Over the course of the year, I’ve managed to serve up the following smorgasbord :
- a whimsical ride on the 3rd Avenue El in lost New York,
- a swig of Mr. Clean,
- strange investments, including one where yours truly played cowboy in the Kansas oil patch,
- a travelogue account of my trip to Lithuania and the Soviet Union in 1985 (complete with a speeding stop),
- an in-depth look at the Olcott family in the 1940s — way before my time,
- the sad passing of my Uncle Ed, alone in paradise,
- my Dad’s contribution to the America’s Cup,
- barnacle scraping — my favorite! (and Geraldine’s!),
- my triumphs and hard times at Olcott International,
and heaps more!
And please don’t drink Mr. Clean!